Wednesday 9 January 2013

Went crazy beads shopping over the weekend

The last weekend I really burnt my pockets........... Don't ask me what was my damage. I went crazy shopping for beads and everything related to my hobby. I practically wanted to buy everything from the shop :) How I wish it was my grandfather or "me" (even better) own those shops. I just can't help it and felt like I need to get everything from the beautiful resin flowers, charms, crystals and pearls :) As soon as I got home I took them out admire them again and then put them back and the next day when I was in my own shop (my bedroom and workspace) I took them out admire them again and put them away in their appropriate families :) I can't wait to use them to make beautiful accessories and my head is bursting with ideas on how to use them. Stay tuned for more pictures update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment