Monday 21 January 2013

Once I started to work, I just can't stop.... ....

The title has said it all, once I have started work I am not able to stop. The ideas on what to do with what kept coming and I need to continue to execute them or else I will forget how I want it to be.
This is actually a charm bracelet. I made the 2 kawaii picture frames dress first and then I matched them with the glass pearls and charms. Love this piece a lot :)
The idea for this ring just came out of the blue and I love it when I saw the outcome. I actually made a few rings using these cute flowers :) Do you want to own one??? Let me know your favorite flower color and I will do the matching for you :))
Thru an earlier tutorial I made a copper color dragon fly pendant and wore them with a leather cord. I love them and have been thinking of making another variation of the dragon fly and tada....... made this with Swarvoski Bicone. Going to string it with a dark green faux leather cord :) I have already thought of a dress that I could go with it :) If you are interested, remake is possible with different color combinations :)
This is my 1st dragon fly pendant that I mentioned earlier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment