Monday 21 January 2013

Made for Chinese New Year Part 1

I made these bracelets and necklace for Chinese New Year.
I named the above bracelet Flutter in My Heart. Materials : Pewter butterfly and rose quartz The size is 18-19cm Color: Silver & Gold Designer Craft Wires
I name the above bracelet Secret Garden (the butterfly is worn at the side) Materials: Pewter butterfly, Green Jade, Crystals & Swarovski Pearls; Size: 19cm Color: Gold Designer Craft Wires
I named the above Sea of Love Materials : Chinese coin, Blue Agate & Aquamarine Size : 37cm Color: Antique Bronze Designer Craft Wires
I named the above Tranquility. Materials : Green Jade, Prosperity Knot Links & Crystal Color: Antique Bronze Designer Craft Wires
I name the above Good Earth Materials: Chinese coin & Tourmalinated Quartz Size: 20cm Color: Antique Bronze Designer Craft Wires

No comments:

Post a Comment