Saturday 11 January 2014

Adjustable Signature Rings

I love my rings. It all started from a colleague's request. The more I twirled the wire the more excited I became and thus I have created these beautiful adjustable signature rings. Why I called it signature rings because it is supposed to stand out and thus large beautiful crystals were used. The outcome of it were so satisfying. Each ring has it own uniqueness.

The materials that I used to make them are Non-tarnish Designer Craft wire of gold, silver, bare copper and antique bronze 18 gauge with very sparkling crystals/glass pearls. The sizes are around 8-10 which is adjustable to 6 or 7 depending on which designs that you choose. I have price very reasonable at RM20 per piece. You won't regret owning them.

No comments:

Post a Comment