Sunday 25 August 2013

Back to food again - Musang King Durian Mooncake

I am a fan of durian but a funny fan indeed. I don't like the taste of durian coz I find them to be bitter and my mom said that it's the best!!!!!!!! However, I do love the aroma of durian....... yes foreigners can't stand the smell of it but to me that's the most beautiful smell. I used to play with the fruits when I was young so that all my 10 fingers got the wonderful smell of it LOL.

Ok my sister in law treated us with 2 boxes of the Musang King Durian mooncakes from Corus Hotel. The mooncake came in a beautiful big box and then when you opened them the mooncakes were placed in a smaller box but the downside is that the mooncakes were not wrapped in plastic so you can smell the durian the moment you open the big box. The filling was really great like you are eating real durian but of course its sweet but the snow skin was hard and dry. So what I did was I will only eat the filling minus the skin. The price of its is also very expensive a whopping RM20++ for one which you could finish off with 2 bites. Here, this is the pixs of the most expensive mooncakes that I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment