Tuesday 14 May 2013

Contango, The Majestic Hotel Part 2

Hi I have not finish babbling about Contango. So this is the part 2 that I will talk about the desserts my favorite food of all time :) I really loves their selection of desserts and yes I still can't shake of the macaroons that I had...... the taste still lingers in my brain, OMG :? So as of now I will name that "macaroons to die for" :) The flavors that were available on that day which I have tested all of it even though my stomach was so full....... and I meant it :( I was so full that I could not swallow another sip of water but I can consume the macaroons...... Oh sorry, I got carried away again, yes the flavors were lime, orange, vanilla and raspberry. I had 3 orange ms and 1 each of the rest. The next dessert that I want to blab about is the selections of ice cream...... unlike other buffet places that I have been that served ice cream from Kings, Nestle and etc..... Here they served sorbet like Lecka Lecka. OMG, it was so delicious...... I tried coconut, pistachio, lime, pineapple and mango. My family members tried durian and they said its wonderful Next, the chocolate lava cake, the chocolate muffins, brownies, cream caramel........ Ok, here to tantalize your taste bud, I have uploaded the pixs, enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment