Tuesday 4 December 2012

I found some old pictures...........(Good food in Sydney)

I must really blog about this............... There is this little gem tuck away in a suburb called Beverly Hills in NSW. My sister mom-in-law leaves there and so for convenient sake we used to frequent this restaurant whenever we went and visit her. Till today I do not know the restaurant name. We were lucky if we were to get a car park behind the restaurant if not then we will park at some narrow lane and walked there. There was a time when we walked all the way from my sis mom-in-law house to the restaurant. As we always enter from the back and left from the front we were not bother about the name of the restaurant. I have been there many many times and the dishes are so good that we kept on wanting to go back. We have to go there everytime we go to Sydney. The dishes that we must have most of the time are Honey Chicken, Dancing prawns and Salmon roe fried rice. The other dishes that are very nice are Peking Duck, Cheese Lobster and many many more which I could not recall. Lastly, for desserts and complimentary on the house is Fortune Cookies and a coconut and green jelly which is very cooling and refreshing. Here are the pictures that I managed to captured during our last trip there 2 years back. Leave me a message if you want to go to the restaurant I will try to get the name and contact no. for you :)
Dancing prawns (words cannot describe the deliciousness of this prawns, the sizes were a bit small but the sweetness of the prawns were superb :0)
Cheese lobster

No comments:

Post a Comment