Friday 21 September 2012

Earrings...... I love making them :)

While creating the 2nd Tree of Life project, I took a break to make earrings. I love making earrings and once I have these ideas in my head I can practically make 8-10 different designs in one night. The first batch of earrings that I made were using round stones/crystals as the main focus. Here are only a few pictures as I have sold most of it to my colleagues. My colleagues gave me a lot of encouragement and this prompt me to make more and more. I am glad that they loves their purchases.
I have the craze to make earrings again and here is the latest creations....... all ready to be sold off and I must tell myself that I cannot take first or else I won't have anything to sell :) Do you find anything that you fancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment